Friday, October 28, 2011

Hee Haw

Tyler and I had a Groupon {Groupon is the best} to Hee Haw Farms. We tried going at the beginning of the month but got rained out! We tried again Friday night, and it was a success!

Us and our pumpkins

They had a lot to offer-- including a haunted forest {Tylers idea}. It was a lot of fun-- but I am a HUGE WIMP. Within 2 minutes I thought I was going to vomit-- with the bridge turning, lights flashing, smoke everywhere, and this spinny thing ahead of me I was a MESS! We hadn't event gotten to the "spooks" yet. Whenever a "spook" got in my face I screamed, and I screamed loudly. I honestly was scared, but I also thought if I screamed loudly they wouldn't be as in my face. Incorrect. The scariest spook {besides the chainsaw in my face, who I accidentally kicked} was this spook who followed us {I had my face mostly covered} who got right in my face and whispered, "You have a pretty face". I just about peed my pants. I also kept repeating, "I'm going to be sick, I'm going to puke" hoping to keep the spooks away... didn't work! Let me tell you-- if I was a spook I would stay away from the girl saying she was about to vomit. We survived the forest better than the group behind us. Let's just say, some had wet pants and decided to forgo the hay ride back and walk the half mile back to the farm. That would make for an awkward night.

We got back to the farm, and picked out our pumpkins! Of course, this ENTIRE time Tyler did not flinch even once.

It was quite the date night!

No comments: