Friday, August 22, 2008

Sister...

Cara Malara Maloo...
I can't believe you are a big "colleger" now! I am so excited for you and all of the experiences and opportunites you are going to have. It already sounds like you are getting into the swing of things! Last night I was doing some Alpha Phi stuff at the Freshmen Club Fair- and I thought to myself, "oh these freshmen are so little!" and then I said, "oh my heck, Cara is one of these little fresmen!" Don't ever think you are alone- there are little freshmen all over the country!! I love you so much.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

She is a "colleger"! Can't believe I had two collegers both moving in on the same day. I wish the move-in places weren't separated by 2000 miles.

shauna said...

Wow. I remember changing that girls diapers when your mom was in grad school.... (I'm sure that's just the kind of thing she'd love me to blog about:P) I can't believe how grown up both of you are...Where did the time go?!...