Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Haunted Hospital

Last week I was able to work at the Sigma Nu Haunted Hospital... it was fun but so scary! It was cool to see all of the behind the scenes kind of stuff that goes on! It actually takes place in the old hospital that has been abandoned (no electricity, or heat!), and is rumored to be haunted. The guys who do it do a really amazing job- last year they made over $25,000, most of this money is donated to a charity. The Alpha Phi's had a room set up like a house- which is why we are in aprons and dresses.
BEFORE
AFTER
My flash is so bright- it was really dim in the actual hospital which made it even scarier!
I had to sing a lullaby as the people passed by- and then I would follow them through the room! In our room there was also a woman in a kitchen, someone watching a static tv, a woman ironing, and someone who stepped out from behind the curtains.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Scary! I loved the Haunted Hospital! Except I would get so freaked out that suddenly I remember running and screaming "You can't touch me! I can sue you if you touch me!" I knew everyone there, but my imagination tends to get the better of me.

Elisa said...

Unlike my sister (above comment) I HATE haunted houses! I can't believe you could handle to be in one all night long. I had an unfortunate experience when I was about 12 at a Haunted Woods, it involved loosing control of my bladder and having to wear my brothers coat around my waist.

So sweet of you to help a good cause though.

Serendipity said...

Love the before and after!