Thursday, May 03, 2007

My 100 list!

I loved reading everyone's list of 100 things, so I decided to make my own. It took me about a month to come up with them.. but here they are!



Alicia's 100

1. I am the oldest daughter and granddaughter on both sides of my family.
2. I LOVE polka dots
3. I lived in NYC for a semester
4. I saw Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz in Little Italy before they were “officially together”
5. I talk to my mom almost every single day on the phone.
6. I was voted “Best to take home to your parents” my Senior year
7. I have had the same best friend since 8th grade.
8. I collect quotes.
9. I met Brad from Real World San Diego
10. I love to make “to do” lists- there is something about being able to check off each completed task!
11. I worked at Old Navy (and will again…)
12. I love to write little notes and cards to people!
13. I can do the splits.
14. I love to workout but I am not in that great of shape!
15. I want to get into better shape!
16. I hate cantaloupe and ham.
17. I try to write in my journal almost every single night. (I have been writing since I was about 8 and have probably 12 journals!)
18. I believe in living “Happily Ever After…”
19. My two favorite shows are LOST and The Office.
20. I am a member of the International Sorority Alpha Phi
21. I lived in Texas, California, Maryland, NYC, and now Utah.
22. I am definitely an East Coast kind of girl.
23. I have been told numerous times that I come across extremely snobby, but it is just because I am shy at first!
24. I need to be more careful about the things that I say because my words are very powerful. (I have been told this)
25. I am learning that not everyone is going to like me, but it is a hard lesson to learn because I can’t stand not being liked.
26. I want to know a lot about the world, so I watch CNN every morning and every night.
27. I LOVE my family more than they probably will ever know!
28. Even though I love living out here, I still cry after my parents leave from visiting me, or when I leave them!
29. I love sushi, and crabs (thanks to Elaine)!
30. I own a few pieces of Tiffany & Co. Jewelry.
31. I love paisley prints.
32. I love ribbon- I need to learn to use it more than just on gifts, and in my hair!
33. The first c.d. I ever bought was the Spice Girls.
34. I never watched Beverly Hills 90210 when it was actually on t.v. (I was only 12 when it ended) but I watch the re-runs whenever they are on, and I now own Season 1! NOTE: MOM- Season 2 is now on sale!
35. I love pedicures and French manicures.
36. I love Girl Scout Cookies- especially Thin Mints!
37. I wear glasses.
38. My first car was a Lime green VW Bug.
39. I can share clothes with one of my sisters, and can’t wait to share with the other one- it will triple the size of my wardrobe!
40. I have not grown any taller since 8th grade.
41. My major is Hospitality and Resort Management.
42. I have repelled off of a cliff.
43. I had three photos published in my schools literary magazine- one was used on the cover, and one was the title page!
44. I have seen seven musicals on Broadway.
45. I cried in the movie theater when I saw the Disney movie Tarzan.
46. I have ridden a Greyhound bus to NYC.
47. I rode an airplane all by myself when I was 6 years old.
48. I found a dinosaur bone- with the help from my grandpa!
49. I have lost good friends over really stupid things.
50. I GOOGLE everything- it has only failed me a few times!
51. I was the editor of the yearbook my senior year of high school.
52. I do not like to camp but I volunteered myself to be the assistant YCL director last summer at Girls Camp. (It was an awesome week!)
53. My favorite colors are aqua, pink, and brown.
54. I have a treasure box that I keep old cards, pictures, and other miscellaneous things from people who have taught me important life lessons (both good and bad).
55. I have an impractical Coach bag but I love it anyways.
56. I have celebrated my 100th month Birthday- a tradition I want to carry on when I have my own family.
57. I need to be better at eating my vegetables.
58. I collect Vera Bradley bags and accessories!
59. I am obsessed with Facebook, I check it multiple times a day.
60. I went to a private Catholic high school for my freshman year.
61. I have ridden in a limo a few times.
62. I went to horse camp twice.
63. I love lady bugs, and they are attracted to my hair.
64. I have never broken a bone. (knock-on-wood)
65. I have many inside jokes with family and friends!
66. I love the Disney Channel.
67. I am two years behind in my scrapbook.
68. My graduation ceremony was held at Constitution Hall in Washington D.C.
69. I do not need much sleep, but I love to sleep.
70. My favorite book I read in high school was Pride and Prejudice.
71. I flirt with boys without even knowing it- it isn’t a good thing!
72. I try not to eat white bread and a lot of crackers.
73. I love to eat Caesar Salad.
74. I looked up to my twin babysitters when I was 10, and I still do at 20!
75. I over analyze everything.
76. I would love to have my entire wardrobe bought at Anthropologie, J. Crew, and Ralph Lauren.
77. I never order anything from catalogs but I LOVE to get them!
78. I do not think I talk on my cell phone a lot but from October-April I had talked for 90 hours. That is talking for almost 3 ½ days straight! Is that a lot?!
79. I do not like brown soda- or really any soda! (I do love cherry-limeaides, and sprite mixed with lemonade on occasion though!)
80. I love UGG boots.
81. I love the trail mix from Target.
82. I have an awesome immune system (I somehow escaped catching MONO, Bronchitis, pneumonia, stomach flu, and strep throat from my five roommates),
83. I want to leave my mark wherever I go
84. My faith and my family are two of the most important things to me.
85. I want people to know who I am and what I stand for.
86. I did not have a passport or written parental consent when I went to Canada as a 16 year old. Oops!
87. I love the 80’s and wish I could have been a teenager during the 80’s and early 90’s. (I like Madonna, leggings, and leg-warmers)
88. I have an amazing memory when it comes to what I was wearing or what other people were wearing. For example, I do not really remember anything that happened in my 10th grade chemistry class but I do remember on the day we took a test on elements my teacher was wearing these hideous black acid wash jeans with an orange polo shirt… I know that this talent is going to come in handy some day!
89. I want to go to Paris, France.
90. I pose in almost every single picture I take- I do not even mean to do it! (I have pictures from when I was 2 and I am posing!)
91. I want to learn to golf.
92. I need to work on being more patient.
93. I can’t stand Public Displays of Affection.
94. I have extremely real dreams- sometimes I wake up mad at the person in my dream.
95. I love sour candy.
96. I can’t eat anything grape flavored- it reminds me of children’s chewable aspirin.
97. I am allergic to ibuprofen.
98. My stomach growls even when I am not hungry.
99. I have been told that I wear my heart on my sleeve.
100. I did not think I had 100 things to write- but I did it!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the list, love you! I'm glad there weren't too many surprises!

shauna said...

Brad's in CC has the best cherry limeades - they got James and I through many days! Keep them in mind:)

Elisa said...

Your list was so great! I learned a lot about you, and was laughing out loud (remembering what your chem teacher was wearing HA) I am sure you are home by now. Have a great summer...see you in a few months!