Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Second times a charm?!


This is my second shot at college, and I REALLY think this is going to work out! My first two days of classes have gone great and I really love living here! Everyone is so nice, helpful, modest and not afraid to live what they believe- I just love it! I promised my mom that when I come home for Thanksgiving I will be all of those things! I love my dorm room (thanks mom and kristee!) and my roommates are great! I am looking forward to everything this year has to bring!

Thanks to all of you who sent such sweet e-mails wishing me luck! I love you all!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Post a pic of your room so I can see what you've added. Don't worry too much about the "college thing" you are going to be great (because you already are)!

Elisa said...

Hooray!!! I am so glad you are blogging!! Yes, please post pictures of your dorm...and friends...and all that fun college stuff.

Serendipity said...

This really isn't your second TIME, it is your second YEAR!!!! You are awesome, and you will have had two totally unique experiences. It will be fun hearing about your "charming" life from your blog!!!! Be sure to have a little fun (mixed in with the serious school work)!!!!!!!

shauna said...

You'll love Cedar! It has the best of so many things...including vanilla cokes from Brad's, and if you're lucky...guys:o But no pressure...just because I found a husband there doesn't mean you have to:P